CBDfx Face Mask - Charcoal (Purifying/Brightening) - 1pcs
CBDfx's CBD Charcoal face mask was specifically designed to help reduce impurities and leave you with bright and healthy skin that feels as refreshed and replenished. Just by walking around throughout the day our skin picks up environmental dirt and debris that builds up in our pores and leaves us with heavy, unhealthy feeling skin. CBDfx's amazing blend of high quality broad spectrum CBD and activated charcoal help reduce inflammation and pull all of that nasty build-up out of your pores, leaving you with fresh, beautiful skin in just 10 minutes!
CBDfx only use the best ingredients from start to finish, and hold all of their products to an incredibly high standard. These revolutionary face masks are all jam-packed with 50mg of their organically grown, non-GMO, Co2 extracted, broad-spectrum CBD. The CBD charcoal face mask contains all of the desirable, beneficial compounds from quality hemp, with none of the psychoactive properties. All of CBDfx's products contain less than 0.3% THC, so you can enjoy all of the awesome power of CBD and activated charcoal without having to worry about any sort of psychoactive side-effects.
- Contains 50mg of high quality, organic broad-spectrum CBD
- Has all of the desirable compounds from the hemp plant and less than 0.3% THC
- All CBD masks are tested at third-party laboratories to ensure the utmost quality
- Masks don’t leave any undesirable scents or residues
- You can enjoy a spa-like experience in just 10 minutes that will leave you feeling refreshed all day, without taking up too much of your valuable time.
CBDfx's CBD Charcoal face mask is chock-full of benefits! CBDfx makes no express or implied claims about CBDs ability to help with the skin. That being said, activated charcoal has been proven to reduce skin inflammation, clear pores of sebum, and even clean off some of the chemicals that inevitably end up on our face throughout the day. Activated charcoal has been used in countless beauty, and skin purification products and regimens for years, and people really do swear by it. That is precisely why CBDfx were so excited to compliment their amazing broad-spectrum CBD with activated charcoal and its myriad of benefits.
The active ingredients in these CBD face masks absorb into your skin almost instantly. As soon as the mask touches your skin, the fascinating process of transdermal absorption begins to take place. This process pulls the CBD and all of the other beneficial compounds from the mask, passes the top layers of skin, and deep into your muscle tissue, and it happens instantaneously. Impressive right?
These masks are designed to allow the majority of transdermal absorption to take place in 10 minutes. After you apply the mask and wait ten minutes, just about all of the beneficial compounds have made it from the mask to your skin.
Aqua, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Carbomer, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cabot Norit Activated Carbon, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerine, Citrus Reticulata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
How To Use
These CBD face masks are incredibly easy to use. Just follow the steps below!
- Wash your face thoroughly with a gentle cleanser and then fully dry.
- Gently remove your CBD mask from the package and carefully unfold it, making sure it is flat and free of creases.
- Align your eyes, nostrils, and mouth with the slots in the CBD oil face mask and remove the plastic backing as you place the cloth side of the mask to your face.
- Gently press the mask so it is flush to your skin and fully adhered.
- Set a timer for ten minutes on your watch or smart-phone and relax while this powerful mask cleanses your skin.
- Remove the mask after ten minutes. At this point almost all of the beneficial compounds have made it from the mask to your skin. We recommend that you do not rinse your face immediately afterwards as there are still residual active compounds working their magic.